What is a “Smart Saber”?
A Smart Saber™ is an intelligent, easily configurable saber that connects fully to the latest technology via a Smart App. Smart Saber app technology allows the user to access and modify any aspect of the saber, from blade colors and effects to sounds and motion detection.
What sound board do you use?
Electrum Sabercrafts uses our proprietary Diatium3 Core Saber System. More than just a simple sound board, the Diatium3 Core is the world’s first fully integrated smart saber system, allowing full control of your Smart Saber from your mobile device.
Are your sabers combat ready? Can I duel with them?
Yes. Our Smart Sabers™ are designed to be fully combat ready and are warrantied against electronic failure. We use a world class internal impact resistant chassis that protects the internal setup from drops and impacts.
What does my order status mean?
Awaiting Fulfillment means that we have received your order and it is in the queue to be built. This is the first stage. Your order will remain in this stage until it enters Hilt Assembled, Awaiting Electronics.
Hilt Assembled, Awaiting Electronics means that you hilt has been machined, anodized, and if you selected add-ons, like light or heavy weathering, that is now complete. Your next status update will be Electronic Installation.
Electronic Installation means that your order has entered the final build and testing phase, and is currently being installed with electronics. This phase occurs near the end of your Lead Time. Your saber will remain in this state until all testing is completed and the saber is Shipped, typically within the next few days. If you ordered any digital goods such as saber fonts with your saber, your order may enter Partially Shipped before being marked as Shipped and then Completed.
Can I swap between a Neopixel blade and regular dueling blade?
No, the neopixel setup required a special pin connection that replaces the in-hilt LED. As such, using a regular blade in a pixel equipped saber would result in an unlit blade.
I have a saber with Diatium2. Can I send it in for a D3 Upgrade? How much?
We will be offering a D3 upgrade service after the first wave of D3 sabers ships. Pricing is not available at this time, but will be unveiled when this service launches.
Can I change my order?
- You can request any changes to your order within the first 6 days from the original order date.
- After 6 days, you will be charge a $15 change fee. This is subject to production. If your product is not in production, changes may still be possible. If your product is in production no changes would allowed.
Can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order at anytime before your order status is changed to "Processing". However, there is $25 cancellation charge. We are charged this fee by our payment provider.
- You cannot cancel your order after you product is in production.
I have received my Smart Saber® but I don't know how to use it?
I am having troubles with my Smart Saber® how can I get technical support?
- You can message us through our Messenger/Chat right on our website. Response time is immediately - 24 hours.
- You can send us an email to email@example.com. Response time is 24-48 hours.
Do I need to turn the Deep Sleep Mode to "On" (toward the emitter) when charging?
Yes, this is a must.
I have encountered a bug, can I report it?
Where can I get the Electrum Unity App
The Unity App is available on both IOS and Android and available in the App Store or Google Play Store
I'm having trouble connecting to my Saber with Android
Try these troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure the saber is activated (blade on)
- When installing make sure that you accept all permissions, including location services, when the app requests them
- Ensure that both Bluetooth and GPS/Location services are on
- Ensure you have no other bluetooth apps running or connected to other devices
Where can update my firmware for my Electrum Smart Saber®?
- Updating firmware is only available on Diatium3 Saber Core equipped Smart Sabers®
- You can find the latest updates and instructions here - https://electrumsabers.com/updates
I’m having trouble with the touch switch. How can I calibrate it?
The touch switch calibrates itself on power down. There are 3 ways to recalibrate the switch if desired:
1. Power down the saber, either through the switch itself or the Unity app.
2. Toggle the sleep switch inside the pommel
3. Perform a hard reset. (detailed in the manual)
How do I make the saber recognize new sound fonts?
First, make sure you are using the proper font structure. If you are purchasing a font from another site, use the “Plecter” version of the font. Second, ensure that no spaces or special characters (@,#,$, etc.) are used in the folder name.
If your saber is still not recognizing the sound font, perform a hard reset. This will read the entirety of the SD card to ensure it loads correctly.
Use a PC or Mac to load new fonts to the card. Do not use a mobile device, as these will add hidden folders to your SD card that can interfere with the way the saber reads fonts.
What forms of payment do you take?
Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit, Mastercard Debit, American Express, Discover, Paypal
Why won't my payment go through?
We have discovered that 98% of the time it is fraud protection that has activated by the bank. You will need to call your card issuer to remove any hold and verify that it is you who are trying to use the card. If this is not the case, here are some other tips to remember;
- Make sure your pop-up blocker on your browser is disabled. This will sometimes block verified by visa and other verifying mechanisms.
- Make sure you are not using a VPN.
- Make sure you accurately entered the billing address of the card on the billing form.
- If you are using visa/mc bank debit cards, make sure your card is setup to make international purchases. If you live in the United States, purchases in Canada would be considered an international purchase.
- If you are trying to use a pre-pay visa or mastercard, please make sure that the pre-pay card you load is eligible for international purchases. Not all of them are.
If you are still having issues, please inbox us on facebook, chat with us on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org