Diatium3 Saber Core Software Updates
Release date - August 15, 2019
How to install the Software Update
- Once the saber is in Deep Sleep, remove the SD card from the saber and insert it into your computer.
- Extract (unzip) the dBoot.cry and Loader.cfg files from the update zip file, and drag them onto your SD cards root folder.
- Reinsert the SD card into your saber, and then take the saber out of sleep mode.
- Bug Squashed - Font issues:
- There was an issue where the saber was trying to play smooth effects when none were present on the font, fixing this also fixed issues with buttons seeming to stick.
- Fixed issues with smooth fonts not sounding correct.
- Fixed issues with sounds crackling and popping
Want to give feedback/suggestions or report an issue?
We want to hear from you! We've put together a handy reporting page for you. Send your thoughts, ideas and feedback to us via our feedback page!