Diatium3 Saber Core Software Updates
Release date - May 17, 2019
How to install the Software Update
- Once the saber is in Deep Sleep, remove the SD card from the saber and insert it into your computer.
- Extract (unzip) the dBoot.cry and Loader.cfg files from the update zip file, and drag them onto your SD cards root folder.
- Reinsert the SD card into your saber, and then take the saber out of sleep mode.
- Color Profile options save after deep sleep toggle/power cycles
- User profile colors will save to profiles without altering the color values.
- Clash Sensitivity adjusted
- Updated Lockup with pulse
- Updated Lockup with Neopixel
- rare "Clash on boot" effect for Neopixel fixed, will scroll now.
Want to give feedback/suggestions or report an issue?
We want to hear from you! We've put together a handy reporting page for you. Send your thoughts, ideas and feedback to us via our feedback page!