Electrum Sabercrafts Limited Warranty
Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship for the Product for a period of 1 year from the original date of Receipt from Electrum Sabercrafts.
This limited Warranty does not cover any damage due to (1) acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, improper handling, commercial use or modifications of this Product, or normal wear and tear; (2) improper operation or maintenance of this Product; or (3) attempted repair by any party other than Electrum Sabercrafts.
This Limited Warranty does not apply where it is determined by Electrum Sabercrafts that there is no fault with the Product itself. Repairs not covered by the Limited Warranty may, at Electrum Sabercrafts' discretion, be carried out at the owner's expense.
Warranty Service, within the applicable warranty period, may be obtained by contacting Electrum Sabercrafts and requesting a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA #). Proof of purchase in the form a dated invoice/receipt must be provided to expedite the issuance of a Factory RMA.
After an RMA number has been issued, the defective product must be packaged securely in the original or other suitable shipping package to ensure that it will not be damaged in transit. The RMA number must be visible on the outside of the package and a copy included inside the package. The package must be mailed or otherwise shipped back to Electrum Sabercrafts with all costs of mailing/shipping/insurance prepaid by the warranty claimant. Customs and Brokerage charges billed to Electrum Sabercrafts as a result of return shipments must be paid by the warranty claimant before repaired/replaced product can be shipped back to the claimant.
If you attempt to repair it yourself, the warranty is VOID. We will repair, but it will be at the buyer's expense.
Warranty is non transferable.
- On every Smart Saber® page we publish "Lead Times" as an estimation based on current demand and production levels, and are subject to change without notice.
Order Change Policy
- You can request any changes to your order within the first 6 days from the original order date.
- After 6 days, you will be charge a $15 change fee. This is subject to production. If your product is not in production, changes may still be possible. If your product is in production, status has changed to "Hilt Assembled, Awaiting Electronics" no changes would be allowed.
- You can cancel your order at anytime before your order status is changed to "Hilt Assembled, Awaiting Electronics". However, there is $25 cancellation administration charge.
- You cannot cancel your order after you product is in production. If you insist on a refund after the status changes to "Hilt Assembled, Awaiting Electronics" there will be a $100 service charge for loss of materials.
Electrum Sabercrafts Return Policy
Electrum Sabercrafts offers a 3 day return policy. All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee. The customer is responsible for cost of shipping. This only applies to product that is in brand new condition. The product must be packed in a similar way it was received. Once we have received the product and determined the condition we will issue the refund, minus the original shipping cost and 30% restocking fee.
Before returning any product you need an RMA number. To discuss an RMA number, please email us at email@example.com