Electrum Sabercrafts Limited Warranty
Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship for the Product for a period of 1 year from the original date of Receipt from Electrum Sabercrafts.
This limited Warranty does not cover any damage due to (1) acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, improper handling, commercial use or modifications of this Product, or normal wear and tear; (2) improper operation or maintenance of this Product; or (3) attempted repair by any party other than Electrum Sabercrafts.
This Limited Warranty does not apply where it is determined by Electrum Sabercrafts that there is no fault with the Product itself. Repairs not covered by the Limited Warranty may, at Electrum Sabercrafts' discretion, be carried out at the owner's expense.
Warranty Service, within the applicable warranty period, may be obtained by contacting Electrum Sabercrafts and requesting a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA #). Proof of purchase in the form a dated invoice/receipt must be provided to expedite the issuance of a Factory RMA.
After an RMA number has been issued, the defective product must be packaged securely in the original or other suitable shipping package to ensure that it will not be damaged in transit. The RMA number must be visible on the outside of the package and a copy included inside the package. The package must be mailed or otherwise shipped back to Electrum Sabercrafts with all costs of mailing/shipping/insurance prepaid by the warranty claimant. Customs and Brokerage charges billed to Electrum Sabercrafts as a result of return shipments must be paid by the warranty claimant before repaired/replaced product can be shipped back to the claimant.
If you attempt to repair it yourself, the warranty is VOID. We will repair, but it will be at the buyer's expense.
Warranty is non transferable. Warranty is subject to the Harassment Zero-Tolerance Policy.
On every Smart Saber® page we publish "Lead Times" as an estimation based on current demand, production levels and the ongoing Microchip Shortage, and are subject to change without notice.
Order Change Policy
- You can request any changes to your order within the first 6 days from the original order date.
- After 6 days, you will be charged a $15 change fee. This is subject to production. If your product is not in production, changes may still be possible. If your product is in production, status has changed to "Hilt Assembled, Awaiting Electronics", no changes would be allowed.
- Changing to a completely different saber model (ex. Neophyte to Evo-Flex) from what is originally ordered is subject to a $30 change fee. Depending on production capacity, this may also reset your lead time.
- You can cancel your order within 6 days of the order date with no cancellation charge. There is a 15% of invoice cancellation charge on or after the 7th day from date of purchase.
- If you wish to cancel your order after the status changes to "Hilt Assembled, Awaiting Electronics" there will be a $100 service charge, per Smart Saber hilt on your invoice, for loss of materials.
- If your order was purchased with a Gift Certificate, the amount purchased with the certificate can only be returned as store credit.
Electrum Sabercrafts Return Policy
Electrum Sabercrafts offers a 3 day return policy. All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee. The customer is responsible for cost of shipping. This only applies to product that is in brand new condition. The product must be packed in a similar way it was received. Once we have received the product and determined the condition we will issue the refund, minus the original shipping cost and 30% restocking fee.
Electrum Sabercrafts Repair (RMA)
Before returning any product for repair you need an RMA number. An RMA number can be issued only after first troubleshooting with Electrum Support. To discuss an RMA number, please email us at email@example.com or reach out through our chat. Please have your name and order number ready.
Harassment Zero-Tolerance Policy
Electrum Sabercrafts strives to provide the best customer service and care when communicating with our customers, and we seek to provide a safe, healthy and rewarding work environment for our staff and customers. Harassment will not be tolerated during communications with us. Electrum Sabercrafts Inc. reserves the right to deny customer care or warranty if a customer engages in any of the following with our staff:
- Excessive swearing, cursing, or derogatory remarks, including but not limited to; Racism, Sexism, Ableism, Homophobia, etc.
- Sexual harassment, including but not limited to: remarks about appearance, remarks about a persons gender identity, remarks about a persons body, etc.
- Threats, both physical or otherwise